FaithBase is a church management system used by Faith Community for many of our everyday processes and procedures used to serve the FCC family.
Features of FaithBase, include:
- The ability to review your contribution statement at any time.
- Electronic check-in for nurseries and children’s ministry classes, providing enhanced security and follow-up with members and guests.
- More online registration with easy, convenient access from your mobile device or computer.
To access your profile on FaithBase, please follow these steps:
- Go to the home page of fcchudson.com and click the FaithBase tab at the top of the page. Profiles are set up for each individual, and families are linked together. You will be able to access only your own record and that of your linked family members.
- To login for the first time, click the Forgot Password/Create Account Link. After clicking the link, enter your email address (if you have a City profile it will most likely be the same email address you use there). If the system can find a unique people record with an email address that matches the one entered, you will be sent an email with your username and a one-use link. The link will take you to a page where you will create a password.
If the system isn’t able to find a unique record for you, please contact the church at 715.386.4070 or email us at email@example.com. We value the security and private nature of FaithBase and will be more than happy to start a unique record for you.
- You can now log on at any time to update your information or view/print a contribution statement. The same username and password can be used for online registrations, as well as online giving, through FaithBase.