In an effort to walk with you as you teach and disciple your child to know Jesus, we welcome you to become involved in our Early Childhood Ministry. Below is a guide to Early Childhood (Nursery-PreK Classes) available on Sunday mornings.
- Nursery (0-1 year): Infants & CrawlersThe caregiver to child ratio is 1 to 2 in this room and is for children from birth to walking. A separate room is available for sleeping babies and for use by nursing moms.
- Nursery (1-2 years): ToddlersThe caregiver to child ratio is 1 to 4 in this room. It is intended for children who are walking well to 24 months. A variety of toys and activities are offered. Snacks are provided unless otherwise specified.
- Lifeshaping: 2-year-old ClassThe caregiver to child ratio is 1 to 7. This room provides free play, structured biblical curriculum, related craft, snack time and large group games and activities. This is the young child’s first taste of “teacher-guided activity.”
- Lifeshaping: 3-year-old ClassThe teacher to child ratio is 1 to 7. This room provides free play, structured biblical curriculum, related craft, snack time and large group games and activities. This class includes more teacher-guided structure.
- Lifeshaping 4- & 5-year-old Class Through teacher-guided Old Testament curriculum, these children begin the journey of discovering who God is together! Classes meet Sunday during 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. worship services throughout the school year.
If you are interested in helping with out Early Childhood classes please contact Karen Garden, using the Early Childhood Ministry Contact Form or by calling 715.220.2507.