Listen, learn, discuss and discover. Ask anything.
Alpha is a place where no question is off limits.
What is Alpha?
The Alpha course is a practical introduction to the Christian faith that gives an opportunity to explore the meaning of life. Alpha is fun, relaxed and totally non-pressured (that’s probably why more than 24 million people around the world have already participated in Alpha!).
Thursdays, February 2 through May 4
5:45 to 8:45 p.m.
Dinner and childcare provided.
How does it work?
Each Alpha course session begins with food, followed by a short video looking at a different aspect of the Christian faith. After that, there is a time for discussion in a friendly small group.
Who is Alpha for?
Alpha is for everyone, especially:
- Those who have given up on church
- Those who come to church as a routine
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- Those who are new to the Christian faith
- Those wanting to grow in understanding and faith
OTHER COURSES OFFERED INCLUDE:
- Marriage Class: “What Did You Expect? by Paul David Tripp
- A study of Ephesians
What is the cost?
Some courses require the purchase of a book or other material.
Childcare is provided!
For more information and to take the next steps, contact Gary Nourse.